If you have naturally dark tone you can accept your dark lips with pride, however those with lighter complexion seldom delight in having dark lips.
Dark, dull and discolored lips can dim your appearance and curb your self-confidence. Dark lips frequently contrast starkly with the rest of your coloration, giving you a strange appearance.
The skin tone of your lips can become unattractive due to dead skin accumulation while sun damage and lack of correct care can often make the condition more noticable.
If darkened lips are making an unfavorable impact on your self-esteem, you can include some natural and basic active ingredients in your day-to-day appeal regimen to brighten the dark and dull shade of your lips quickly.
For starters you may need to detox your lips for a while. Prevent utilizing any lip makeup for at least a month, considering that it can play a key role in darkening, staining, even staining your lips over time.
In the meantime, use only natural moisturizers on your lips to keep them hydrated. Consume great deals of fluids, particularly water, and consume great deals of fruits, especially those of the citrus range.
In the meantime, here are 2 house remedies to lighten dark lips and get pink lips fast and naturally.
Method 1: Use a Honey-Sugar Scrub
You can utilize this delicious honey and sugar scrub to give your lips a little TLC. This will carefully exfoliate the dead skin cells, which typically offer lips an undesirable look.
Sugar scrubs are best known for their effectiveness in exfoliation. This scrub is really gentle, making it well-suited to the tender skin of your lips.
While you can make this scrub with white sugar, brown sugar is much gentler on the skin. It is also abundant in anti-oxidants that safeguard your skin from ultraviolet (UV) damage due to sun direct exposure.
The glycolic acid present in the sugar likewise assists to condition the skin and safeguards it from toxic substances.
Honey is a natural humectant, which means that it brings in moisture. Honey helps keep the exfoliated lips hydrated and healthy. The enzymes present in honey can likewise assist lighten the skin tone of your lips.
Things you’ll need:
- Brown sugar (eliminates dead skin cells)– 1 tablespoon
- Honey (works as a moisturizer)– 1 tablespoon
Action 1. Take brown sugar and honey to make a scrub
- Put 1 tablespoon of brown sugar in a little bowl.
- Include 1 tablespoon of honey to it
Action 2. Mix the ingredients & & exfoliate your lips with it
- Mix the components completely.
- Apply the scrub over your lips with your finger.
- Lightly massage it on your lips for 1 minute. The massage not just aids with exfoliation, it improves blood circulation in the lips, making them healthier and lighter in time.
- Leave the scrub on your lips for a couple of minutes before washing it off with plain water.
Repeat this treatment 2 or 3 times a week up until you see noticeable outcomes.
Method 2: Usage Lemon and Almond Oil
Lemon is a wonderful natural skin-lightening agent and skin toner, and lemon juice is safe to utilize on the majority of skin types.
Lemon is an efficient method to recover the sun damage on your lips while lightening them naturally.
To prevent your lips from drying, a great moisturizer like sweet almond oil is required. Sweet almond oil hydrates your lips from within and assists even out their color as well.
Things you’ll require:
- Lemon, cut in half– 1
- Sweet almond oil– 1 tablespoon
Action 1. Squeeze lemon juice into sweet almond oil
- Squeeze the juice from half a lemon into 1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil.
Step 2. Mix the solution and use it on your lips
- Mix the 2 completely with a utensil or your finger.
- Take a little of the almond oil and lemon juice mixture and gently massage it on your lips.
- For finest outcomes, leave the mix on your lips overnight.
Repeat this procedure every night for 3 to 4 weeks to see a considerable modification.
- Withstand the desire to lick the sweet honey-sugar scrub off your lips. The saliva will dry the freshly exfoliated skin of your lips, leaving them chapped and dry making them dull and dark over time.
- Constantly remove lip makeup prior to going to sleep.
- Industrial lip balms often contain chemicals that can make your lips dull gradually. Try using lip balms made from natural components or use a. homemade lip balm. rather.
- You can also utilize the juice of fresh mint leaves mixed with lemon juice and honey. as a lip brightener. .
- Wear an excellent sunscreen to protect your lips from UV damage.
- Keep your body hydrated with lots of water and consumes great deals of fruits.
- If the darkness of your lips is a hereditary characteristic you should decrease your expectations of treatment results accordingly.
- Reduce your cigarette smoking as well as caffeine and alcohol intake.
- Never use any expired lip items. Throw them out instead.
Summary of Lighten Dark Lips and Get Pink Lips Fast and Naturally
More Beauty Ideas & Resources